Terms & Conditions of Use
- All content provided on thatprecariousgait.com is for informational and entertainment purposes only.
- The owner of thatprecariousgait.com makes no representations as to the accuracy or entirety of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site. The owner will not be liable for any errors or omissions on this information nor for the availability of this information.
- The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information. These terms and conditions of use are subject to change at any time and without notice.
- Any personal information you provide to thatprecariousgait.com including and similar to your name, address, telephone number or email address will not be released, sold, or rented to any entities or individuals outside of thatprecariousgait.com. We will never ask for passwords, Credit Card or payment details.
- thatprecariousgait.com uses programs such as Stat Counter to analyze traffic details. This information is collected solely for the purpose of determining traffic.
- thatprecariousgait.com reserves the right to delete your comments without notice. Comments may be deleted, at my sole discretion, if they are considered to be any of the following: off-topic, libelous, defamatory, abusive, harassing, threatening, profane, pornographic, offensive, false, misleading or SPAM.
- Ownership of your comments are yours and yours alone. By posting your comments on ohJenni.com, you agree to this disclaimer.
- thatprecariousgait.com reserves the right to store, use, transmit, display, publish reproduce, and distribute your comments in any format. This right is irrevocable, non-exclusive and royalty-free.
- This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
- The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in ohJenni.com.
- The owner of thatprecariousgait.com may be compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner receives compensation for posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products.
- The views and opinions expressed on thatprecariousgait.com are solely those of the owner.
- Any product, claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
- This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
- All paid, sponsored, or compensated posts will be identified with a disclosure statement.
- thatprecariousgait.com is a personal blog written and edited by me.
- All opinions expressed on thatprecariousgait.com are mine and not those of my employer(s).
- These policies are current as of February 22, 2016 and are subject to change at any time and without notice.